Kanye West-themed Bitcoin clone set for Jan launch
Washington: A new Kanye West-themed cryptocurrency called Coinye West is set to be launched on January 11th.
Creators said that Coinye is based on Bitcoin, the virtual currency that approximates cash on the Internet, but will be easier to use.
They said that Coinye West is a crypto currency for the masses, the Verge reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'