Kohler launches shower-head integrated with music speaker
New Delhi: Kohler Co. has come up with a shower head fitted with music speaker for all those who want to enjoy music during a shower but are too skeptical of carrying their phone or mp3 players to the bathroom.
`Moxie` is the first of its kind showerhead to combine the delivery of water and music. With the proximity of Bluetooth enabled wireless speaker, bathers are simultaneously showered with music and a best-in-class spray experience.
It syncs with any Bluetooth-enabled device i.e. smartphones and mp3 player and directly streams music into the shower.
The speaker pod can also be removed for enjoyment on the go across the bathroom and beyond.
Commenting on this launch, Mr. Salil Sadanandan, Managing Director, Kohler India, Kitchen and Bath said that the demand for musical installations in the bathing space had considerable increased and hoped that the device would give a new bathing experience to the consumers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand