Kohler launches shower-head integrated with music speaker
New Delhi: Kohler Co. has come up with a shower head fitted with music speaker for all those who want to enjoy music during a shower but are too skeptical of carrying their phone or mp3 players to the bathroom.
`Moxie` is the first of its kind showerhead to combine the delivery of water and music. With the proximity of Bluetooth enabled wireless speaker, bathers are simultaneously showered with music and a best-in-class spray experience.
It syncs with any Bluetooth-enabled device i.e. smartphones and mp3 player and directly streams music into the shower.
The speaker pod can also be removed for enjoyment on the go across the bathroom and beyond.
Commenting on this launch, Mr. Salil Sadanandan, Managing Director, Kohler India, Kitchen and Bath said that the demand for musical installations in the bathing space had considerable increased and hoped that the device would give a new bathing experience to the consumers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra