Land Rover`s `transparent car` set to become a reality
Washington: Land Rover has brought out a new concept that would give drivers a better view of the road.
The Transparent Bonnet Concept uses cameras on the car`s grille to capture a view of the road which is usually obscured by the hood, the Verge reported.
This data is then fed to a heads-up display that shows the video in real-time at the bottom of the windscreen, giving the impression that the bonnet - and the engine - are transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sinners offering money to temples for solace: Chandrababu Naidu
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Not just LGBT, Sonam Kapoor is strong supporter of basic human rights
- After Arvind Kejriwal, Sonia Gandhi meets 13-year-old Delhi rape victim at AIIMS
- Randeep Hooda’s dream girl is beautiful – See pic
- Chemical factory blast sends shock waves in Dombivali near Mumbai; 3 dead, over 100 injured
- HC stays Haryana government's decision to grant 10% reservation to Jats, 5 other communities