Land Rover`s `transparent car` set to become a reality
Washington: Land Rover has brought out a new concept that would give drivers a better view of the road.
The Transparent Bonnet Concept uses cameras on the car`s grille to capture a view of the road which is usually obscured by the hood, the Verge reported.
This data is then fed to a heads-up display that shows the video in real-time at the bottom of the windscreen, giving the impression that the bonnet - and the engine - are transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday