Land Rover`s `transparent car` set to become a reality
Washington: Land Rover has brought out a new concept that would give drivers a better view of the road.
The Transparent Bonnet Concept uses cameras on the car`s grille to capture a view of the road which is usually obscured by the hood, the Verge reported.
This data is then fed to a heads-up display that shows the video in real-time at the bottom of the windscreen, giving the impression that the bonnet - and the engine - are transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen