Loch Ness-like monster spotted in Northern Ireland river
Melbourne: A video captured by some local students in Northern Ireland seems to show some kind of creature that resembles the Loch Ness Monster.
Conall Melarkey has posted a short clip of what appears to be a Nessy-like creature in Lough Foyle, off the River Foyle in Ulster, Northern Ireland, a English news website.
The student claims to have been filming a short called `Fishing with David Lynch` when he and his buddies spotted a large creature breaking the surface of the water.
It could be a whale or something else completely normal, but it`s been a fun exercise in YouTube debate.
Of course no one believes it`s actually the Loch Ness Monster, or his Northern Irish cousin, but after nearly 100,000 views plenty of alternative theories have been offered.
Trace Fleeman suggests: "A sea monster that dwells in the Irish Sea is known to the people on the Isle of Man. Its name means `Beast with a Black Head` and destroyed the lives of many fisherman."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'