Loch Ness-like monster spotted in Northern Ireland river
Melbourne: A video captured by some local students in Northern Ireland seems to show some kind of creature that resembles the Loch Ness Monster.
Conall Melarkey has posted a short clip of what appears to be a Nessy-like creature in Lough Foyle, off the River Foyle in Ulster, Northern Ireland, a English news website.
The student claims to have been filming a short called `Fishing with David Lynch` when he and his buddies spotted a large creature breaking the surface of the water.
It could be a whale or something else completely normal, but it`s been a fun exercise in YouTube debate.
Of course no one believes it`s actually the Loch Ness Monster, or his Northern Irish cousin, but after nearly 100,000 views plenty of alternative theories have been offered.
Trace Fleeman suggests: "A sea monster that dwells in the Irish Sea is known to the people on the Isle of Man. Its name means `Beast with a Black Head` and destroyed the lives of many fisherman."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest