Loch Ness-like monster spotted in Northern Ireland river
Melbourne: A video captured by some local students in Northern Ireland seems to show some kind of creature that resembles the Loch Ness Monster.
Conall Melarkey has posted a short clip of what appears to be a Nessy-like creature in Lough Foyle, off the River Foyle in Ulster, Northern Ireland, a English news website.
The student claims to have been filming a short called `Fishing with David Lynch` when he and his buddies spotted a large creature breaking the surface of the water.
It could be a whale or something else completely normal, but it`s been a fun exercise in YouTube debate.
Of course no one believes it`s actually the Loch Ness Monster, or his Northern Irish cousin, but after nearly 100,000 views plenty of alternative theories have been offered.
Trace Fleeman suggests: "A sea monster that dwells in the Irish Sea is known to the people on the Isle of Man. Its name means `Beast with a Black Head` and destroyed the lives of many fisherman."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi