Loch Ness monster spotted near Australia
Melbourne: Beachgoers at Magnetic Island have reportedly spotted a distinctive long, curved "neck" bobbing up and down off the coast and believe it to be a Loch Ness monster.
The strange sea sighting has created quite a buzz on the island as locals are desperate to know just what is lurking in the water, News.com.au reported.
However, marine biologists Glen Chilton said that while new and old creatures are constantly being discovered, even near the Great Barrier Reef, it`s unlikely to be a strange aquatic beast and added that the unidentified marine object is probably a piece of a tree or boat.
Australian crypto-zoologist Rex Gilroy said that it could very well be a dragon boat which sunk off Townsville last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in