Microsoft to introduce `Blue` to address blues of Windows 8.1
Washington: In order to tackle the problems of the new operating system Windows 8.1 by Microsoft, the company has decided to insert a change in the software called -Blue. The latest version of the Windows is analyzed to have failed in striking a chord with its users.
Despite the fact that the new Windows boasts of innovative tiles and touch design, the tweak in the OS has been introduced after customers complained of a rather complicated operating system with no `start` button in the menu.
According to the reports, in the growing mobile and computers market where companies like Apple and Samsung are emerging as strong competitors, Microsoft`s innovation in the field of mobile phones is yet to flourish in a similar manner.
However the company claims to have a strong hold in the market for its new windows as the sales for license shot up from 60 million to 100 million since January.
The new insertion of Blue in Windows 8.1 is also aimed at making the OS more convenient to use along with making it functional for smaller tablets.
The biggest issue that Windows 8.1 faces is that Facebook Inc is yet to design an app compatible with the OS. This is a major drawback that even the correcting element - Blue will not address, reports Fox News.
In order to keep up with the growing market of mobile and computer technology, Microsoft still believes that this system has enormous potential to grow till more innovative touch devices are launched in the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch