Microsoft to introduce `Blue` to address blues of Windows 8.1
Washington: In order to tackle the problems of the new operating system Windows 8.1 by Microsoft, the company has decided to insert a change in the software called -Blue. The latest version of the Windows is analyzed to have failed in striking a chord with its users.
Despite the fact that the new Windows boasts of innovative tiles and touch design, the tweak in the OS has been introduced after customers complained of a rather complicated operating system with no `start` button in the menu.
According to the reports, in the growing mobile and computers market where companies like Apple and Samsung are emerging as strong competitors, Microsoft`s innovation in the field of mobile phones is yet to flourish in a similar manner.
However the company claims to have a strong hold in the market for its new windows as the sales for license shot up from 60 million to 100 million since January.
The new insertion of Blue in Windows 8.1 is also aimed at making the OS more convenient to use along with making it functional for smaller tablets.
The biggest issue that Windows 8.1 faces is that Facebook Inc is yet to design an app compatible with the OS. This is a major drawback that even the correcting element - Blue will not address, reports Fox News.
In order to keep up with the growing market of mobile and computer technology, Microsoft still believes that this system has enormous potential to grow till more innovative touch devices are launched in the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH