Microsoft’s Gates says he was ‘less geekier’ than Steve Jobs
Washington: Microsoft co-founder and chairman Bill Gates, who is trying to save the world by reducing child death rates and eliminating polio, has said that he is less ‘less geekier’ than Steve Jobs.
During a recent interview, Gates talked about his foundation’s annual letter, which outlines his organization’s recent successes in global health.
“It’s good news that you wouldn’t hear,” the founder of Microsoft said of the information he shared in his annual missive. “I share what I’ve been able to see in my travels to Africa and Asia.”
But after Gates shared his “good news,” programme presenter Stephen Colbert broke it to the humanitarian that he’s just not as “cool” as the late Apple co-founder was, the Huufington Post reports.
Colbert told Gates that he is ‘out there saving the world, yet you he does not have the “cool factor.”
When asked if he ‘ever want to be the cool guy?’, Gates said Jobs had his own style, and approach,” and that he is a ‘little geekier’ than Jobs was.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!