Most annoying habits for Brits revealed
London: A new survey has revealed that updating status on Facebook and posting `selfies` are the most annoying habits in Britain.
More than a third of Brits said that a friend`s addiction to posting `meaningless twaddle` on social network sites was their worst trait.
According to Mirror, other habits that Brits find annoying include people biting nails and partners cracking knuckles.
The survey by search engine Bing found that nine out of 10 adults admitted having at least one bad habit and half said that they wished they could stop.
Women found leaving the toilet seat up as the most annoying male habit, followed by cutting toe-nails and not cleaning up afterwards while men found women nagging as their worst trait.
The study found that one in 10 could not stop tapping their feet and a fifth of adults were unable to stop fidgeting with their jewellery.
One in five revealed that that they would only send an email after reading it thrice while one in 10 always knocked on a door with the same number of rat-a-tats.
Behavioural expert Professor Kevin Dutton said that even if people don`t believe they have habits, they all do things every day in a habitual way without thinking and in fact, a lot of the time people `sleep-walk` through their daily lives, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured