Most annoying habits for Brits revealed
London: A new survey has revealed that updating status on Facebook and posting `selfies` are the most annoying habits in Britain.
More than a third of Brits said that a friend`s addiction to posting `meaningless twaddle` on social network sites was their worst trait.
According to Mirror, other habits that Brits find annoying include people biting nails and partners cracking knuckles.
The survey by search engine Bing found that nine out of 10 adults admitted having at least one bad habit and half said that they wished they could stop.
Women found leaving the toilet seat up as the most annoying male habit, followed by cutting toe-nails and not cleaning up afterwards while men found women nagging as their worst trait.
The study found that one in 10 could not stop tapping their feet and a fifth of adults were unable to stop fidgeting with their jewellery.
One in five revealed that that they would only send an email after reading it thrice while one in 10 always knocked on a door with the same number of rat-a-tats.
Behavioural expert Professor Kevin Dutton said that even if people don`t believe they have habits, they all do things every day in a habitual way without thinking and in fact, a lot of the time people `sleep-walk` through their daily lives, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch