New app lets you add movie-like visual effects to mobile videos
Washington: A new app for iOS devices gives users access to visual effects that have been used in movies and TV shows over the last 15 years for editing videos.
The app, called Vivoom, is backed by GenArts which is a big supplier of visual effects software to TV and motion picture studios, including Disney, HBO and ESPN.
According to AllThingsD, users can shoot your video, and then add visual effects of choice as seen on big and small screen and all the rendering is done in the cloud.
The app has recently added new effects like `Beauty` that makes it easy to remove blemishes and wrinkles from a subject`s skin while another called `Skinny` helps them appear a little thinner.
Vivoom is set to face competition from editing and sharing tools for videos like Vine and Instagram who have 40 million users and 150 million users respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued