New app lets you add movie-like visual effects to mobile videos
Washington: A new app for iOS devices gives users access to visual effects that have been used in movies and TV shows over the last 15 years for editing videos.
The app, called Vivoom, is backed by GenArts which is a big supplier of visual effects software to TV and motion picture studios, including Disney, HBO and ESPN.
According to AllThingsD, users can shoot your video, and then add visual effects of choice as seen on big and small screen and all the rendering is done in the cloud.
The app has recently added new effects like `Beauty` that makes it easy to remove blemishes and wrinkles from a subject`s skin while another called `Skinny` helps them appear a little thinner.
Vivoom is set to face competition from editing and sharing tools for videos like Vine and Instagram who have 40 million users and 150 million users respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India receives $5.34 billion FDI in April-May
- Tom Hiddleston ''supporting'' Taylor Swift in her feud with Kimye Kardashian
- SBI associates' staff will not be affected by merger: Arun Jaitley
- New study to explore sexual differences in social stress
- Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic leaves club to join Bundesliga side Hamburg