New app that lets you text without Internet connection or cell service
Washington: A new app in the virtual world called FireChat has been launched that lets users communicate with others in close proximity without any service provider or Internet.
According to Fox News, FireChat works on a technology called `wireless mesh networking`, the technology might someday make it possible to connect thousands of devices without spending a single penny for connection.
The app was launched on iPhone two weeks ago. This app is proving to be more secure, effective and affordable.
This may be the new step in tech world, and change the way people communicate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir