New app that lets you text without Internet connection or cell service
Washington: A new app in the virtual world called FireChat has been launched that lets users communicate with others in close proximity without any service provider or Internet.
According to Fox News, FireChat works on a technology called `wireless mesh networking`, the technology might someday make it possible to connect thousands of devices without spending a single penny for connection.
The app was launched on iPhone two weeks ago. This app is proving to be more secure, effective and affordable.
This may be the new step in tech world, and change the way people communicate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief