New folding bike helmet to make bike ride safer
Washington: An inventor has designed a folding Morpher bicycle helmet that packs down flat, so that users can easily carry it without hauling the regular helmet around.
According to Cnet, creator Jeff Woolf drew his inspiration from two things: a nasty accident which he survived - thanks to the helmet he was wearing and the number of helmet-less cyclists.
Morpher helmet squashes down into a flat shape to tuck away and can then be popped back into shape when a person wants to use it.
Woolf is currently raising cash through a campaign on Indiegogo to put its unusual helmet design into production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing