New mobile app helps find dates easily
Wellington: A new mobile app is helping its users find a prospective date without the effort of actually looking for it on their own.
Tinder runs through the user`s Facebook profile, transposing five pictures, age, mutual friends, and the `about` section, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Then, the app displays users of the desirable gender or genders from within the chosen geographic radius using GPS.
On the basis of their information, one can decide whether they see a future, or an evening, with that person, tapping a green heart if you do or red X if you don`t.
If two users `like` each other, Tinder declares a `match` and a private forum is opened for them, where the pair can flirt, exchange info or arrange a date.
Tinder avoids awkward rejections and you are notified only if someone likes you when you are matched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy