New smart device monitors pollution levels inside homes to keep you healthy
Washington: A smart air monitoring device, Birdi, has been developed to monitor air quality, everyday health hazards, pollution and emergencies like fire and carbon monoxide so you can stay connected and protected in your home.
The air quality sensor gives you the information you need, exactly when you need it, and that too while sitting in your homes.
According to Techcrunch, Birdi, priced at nearly 99 dollars, can sense multiple environmental factors including temperature, CO2 level, carbon monoxide levels, as well as standard smoke.
It also senses humidity and particle density, which is important in smoggy locales. It will notify you when it`s out of power and all of the sensors connect to your phone via a contract-free web service, the report said.
This means when the Birdi senses a problem you get a notification on your iOS or Android phone and you can track statistics over time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!