New sonar image sparks existence of Loch Ness monster
London: A new sonar image of a large mysterious object beneath the surface of Loch Ness has sparked fresh speculation about the existence of the mythical Nessie the monster.
The screen shot shows a distinctly-shaped outline in deep water, close to Urquhart Castle, near Drumnadrochit, on the western shore.
And it follows recent satellite images, believed by some to be Nessie, who has eluded hunters for 80 years.
The eerie pictures, captured way above the Scottish Highlands, attracted worldwide interest, the Mirror reported.
Recorded just afterwards, the latest image was picked up by sonar equipment aboard the flagship vessel of Inverness-based Jacobite Cruises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog