New sonar image sparks existence of Loch Ness monster
London: A new sonar image of a large mysterious object beneath the surface of Loch Ness has sparked fresh speculation about the existence of the mythical Nessie the monster.
The screen shot shows a distinctly-shaped outline in deep water, close to Urquhart Castle, near Drumnadrochit, on the western shore.
And it follows recent satellite images, believed by some to be Nessie, who has eluded hunters for 80 years.
The eerie pictures, captured way above the Scottish Highlands, attracted worldwide interest, the Mirror reported.
Recorded just afterwards, the latest image was picked up by sonar equipment aboard the flagship vessel of Inverness-based Jacobite Cruises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees