Nobel laureate Peter Higgs doesn`t use mobile or computer!
Washington: Peter Higgs, who discovered the `God particle` Higgs boson phenomenon with Dr. Francois Englert, has revealed that he doesn`t own a cell phone or a computer by choice.
According to CBS News, the professor at the University of Edinburgh was unaware of his Nobel win as he was on a vacation when the Royal Swedish Academy made the public announcement.
At a press conference at the University, Higgs said that he first got to know about the win when his neighbour congratulated him after he returned from his break.
Higgs added that he heard more about his win when he got home and started reading the messages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31