Nobel laureate Peter Higgs doesn`t use mobile or computer!
Washington: Peter Higgs, who discovered the `God particle` Higgs boson phenomenon with Dr. Francois Englert, has revealed that he doesn`t own a cell phone or a computer by choice.
According to CBS News, the professor at the University of Edinburgh was unaware of his Nobel win as he was on a vacation when the Royal Swedish Academy made the public announcement.
At a press conference at the University, Higgs said that he first got to know about the win when his neighbour congratulated him after he returned from his break.
Higgs added that he heard more about his win when he got home and started reading the messages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply