Now, a smart mattress system to make you sleep sounder!
Washington: An innovative smart sleep system reportedly uses under-the-mattress sensors and beside clock to monitor and improve a user`s sleep patterns.
The Withings Aura active smart sleep system is an audio-visual sleep tracking system that was unveiled at the CES 2014 in Las Vegas.
According to Cnet, the under-the-mattress sensor pad measures motion, including heart rate, breathing, and body movement, while the bedside audio-visual stimulation device senses noise pollution, lighting, and room temperature.
The bedside device uses colored light and sound programs to sync with anticipated sleep and waking cycles.
The smart sleep system is priced at a whopping 299 dollars but justifies the system that does triple-duty as a clock, ambient light, Bluetooth speaker and pairs with a user`s smartphone and connected app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS