Now, a two wheeled car-like-motorcycle that can`t be toppled
Washington: A new car-like-motorcycle has been developed that keeps it balance intact on two wheels.
LIT Motors` C1 electric motorcycle uses gyroscopes and electric motors to keep its balance and cannot be toppled, even after it is being tugged by an SUV, Discovery News reported.
C1, which has seating for two, also promises up to 200 miles of all-electric range, 0-60 mph acceleration in less than 6 seconds, and 800-pound curb weight.
The vehicle, which is only 40" wide, can split lanes and filter through traffic, skipping right past jams and costs 24000 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply