Now, an app that helps you confess your sins
Washington: A Roman Catholic prelate has developed a smart-phone application that will help let his parishioners know when and where he is available to listen to their sins.
Rev. Richard Heilman `s My Confessor App allows faithful to keep up digitally with when their local priest is hearing confession, the New York Daily News reported.
Heilman said that he wanted people to not feel uncomfortable asking about confession and wanted everybody ignited in the Holy Spirit.
When the app is accessed, it reportedly will portray a red status box, which means that the priest is not there or a green status box meaning that priest is in.
The app also includes a description of Reconciliation, as well as related tips.
Heilman financed the app from his own pocket.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India