Now, an app that helps you confess your sins
Washington: A Roman Catholic prelate has developed a smart-phone application that will help let his parishioners know when and where he is available to listen to their sins.
Rev. Richard Heilman `s My Confessor App allows faithful to keep up digitally with when their local priest is hearing confession, the New York Daily News reported.
Heilman said that he wanted people to not feel uncomfortable asking about confession and wanted everybody ignited in the Holy Spirit.
When the app is accessed, it reportedly will portray a red status box, which means that the priest is not there or a green status box meaning that priest is in.
The app also includes a description of Reconciliation, as well as related tips.
Heilman financed the app from his own pocket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video