Now, an app that helps you confess your sins
Washington: A Roman Catholic prelate has developed a smart-phone application that will help let his parishioners know when and where he is available to listen to their sins.
Rev. Richard Heilman `s My Confessor App allows faithful to keep up digitally with when their local priest is hearing confession, the New York Daily News reported.
Heilman said that he wanted people to not feel uncomfortable asking about confession and wanted everybody ignited in the Holy Spirit.
When the app is accessed, it reportedly will portray a red status box, which means that the priest is not there or a green status box meaning that priest is in.
The app also includes a description of Reconciliation, as well as related tips.
Heilman financed the app from his own pocket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections