Now, an app that helps you confess your sins
Washington: A Roman Catholic prelate has developed a smart-phone application that will help let his parishioners know when and where he is available to listen to their sins.
Rev. Richard Heilman `s My Confessor App allows faithful to keep up digitally with when their local priest is hearing confession, the New York Daily News reported.
Heilman said that he wanted people to not feel uncomfortable asking about confession and wanted everybody ignited in the Holy Spirit.
When the app is accessed, it reportedly will portray a red status box, which means that the priest is not there or a green status box meaning that priest is in.
The app also includes a description of Reconciliation, as well as related tips.
Heilman financed the app from his own pocket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'