Now, app that allows boozers to order drinks from bar tables
London: A new app has been developed that allows people order their drinks to their table without even going to the bar.
The new app ` Orderella`, which is being used for the first time by `The Keyworth Tavern`, Keyworth, Nottingham, will put an end to the elbow jostling people go through while placing their order, the Daily Express reported.
When a customer makes an order using the app, it will pop up on an iPad behind the bar, and the barman will hit a button on the iPad to let the customer know the order is being worked on.
The app also allows the customer to know that their round is on its way.
Adrian Clarke, manager of The Keyworth Tavern, admitted that his staff were dubious at the concept at first but were quickly won over by the clever features.
Clarke added that they pulled the app apart and couldn`t find a fault with it and every time they came up with a problem, it was already fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom