Now, app that allows boozers to order drinks from bar tables
London: A new app has been developed that allows people order their drinks to their table without even going to the bar.
The new app ` Orderella`, which is being used for the first time by `The Keyworth Tavern`, Keyworth, Nottingham, will put an end to the elbow jostling people go through while placing their order, the Daily Express reported.
When a customer makes an order using the app, it will pop up on an iPad behind the bar, and the barman will hit a button on the iPad to let the customer know the order is being worked on.
The app also allows the customer to know that their round is on its way.
Adrian Clarke, manager of The Keyworth Tavern, admitted that his staff were dubious at the concept at first but were quickly won over by the clever features.
Clarke added that they pulled the app apart and couldn`t find a fault with it and every time they came up with a problem, it was already fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit
- Struggles never end in life, says Quantico star Priyanka Chopra