Now, app that allows boozers to order drinks from bar tables
London: A new app has been developed that allows people order their drinks to their table without even going to the bar.
The new app ` Orderella`, which is being used for the first time by `The Keyworth Tavern`, Keyworth, Nottingham, will put an end to the elbow jostling people go through while placing their order, the Daily Express reported.
When a customer makes an order using the app, it will pop up on an iPad behind the bar, and the barman will hit a button on the iPad to let the customer know the order is being worked on.
The app also allows the customer to know that their round is on its way.
Adrian Clarke, manager of The Keyworth Tavern, admitted that his staff were dubious at the concept at first but were quickly won over by the clever features.
Clarke added that they pulled the app apart and couldn`t find a fault with it and every time they came up with a problem, it was already fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Focus on political consensus for GST: Industry to government
- Would love to do 'Charlie's Angels' with Jacqueline, Nargis: Lisa Haydon
- Barack Obama banishes Vietnam war era with lifting of arms ban
- India braces for more heat after temperature breaks records; over 300 dead in Telangana
- Manipur HSLC Result 2016, BSEM HSLC Class 10th Results 2016, Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016 to be declared on May 24