Now, app that allows boozers to order drinks from bar tables
London: A new app has been developed that allows people order their drinks to their table without even going to the bar.
The new app ` Orderella`, which is being used for the first time by `The Keyworth Tavern`, Keyworth, Nottingham, will put an end to the elbow jostling people go through while placing their order, the Daily Express reported.
When a customer makes an order using the app, it will pop up on an iPad behind the bar, and the barman will hit a button on the iPad to let the customer know the order is being worked on.
The app also allows the customer to know that their round is on its way.
Adrian Clarke, manager of The Keyworth Tavern, admitted that his staff were dubious at the concept at first but were quickly won over by the clever features.
Clarke added that they pulled the app apart and couldn`t find a fault with it and every time they came up with a problem, it was already fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees