Now, app that automatically reshapes your face to look better
Wellington: An app called Pixtr has been developed, which promises to "put your best face forward."
What that means is that it automatically cleans you up like a magazine Photoshop artist.
Noses are thinned. Eyes are tweaked. Faces are re-shaped. Wrinkles, blemishes, even freckles - ever-so-lovely freckles - are history.
You`ll look fantastically plastic, and it won`t bear any resemblance to the dreaded face in the bathroom mirror.
The app`s co-creator, Avi Gadot, told a news website a nice founding story about how beautiful his wife is, and how he wanted to be able to take pictures of her that she`d actually approve of.
But we all know what this app is going to be most used for, and it isn`t spousal enhancement. It`s self-improving selfies.
If Pixtr becomes popular, and there`s every reason to suspect it will, there will be something like an arms race in profile photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!