Now, app that will never let you run out of eggs
New York: A new product allows you to check the number of eggs in your refrigerator from the grocery store, or anywhere else in the world.
The Egg Minder, which was launched by GE and Quirky, is a white tray with a Wi-Fi chip that connects it to the Internet, the New York Daily News reported.
The tray, which has 14 egg cups, each with a sensor on the bottom to determine whether there is currently an egg there, wirelessly sends the information to your smartphone.
The information is then sent to the corresponding WINK app so you can access it on your smartphone and decide if you need to buy more eggs.
The gadget is battery-powered and it also has built-in LED lights that identify the oldest egg.
According to Mind Of The Geek, the product may be available for as little as 14dollars, but the website is still doing market research to find how much people will be willing to pay for the device.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB