Now, app that will never let you run out of eggs
New York: A new product allows you to check the number of eggs in your refrigerator from the grocery store, or anywhere else in the world.
The Egg Minder, which was launched by GE and Quirky, is a white tray with a Wi-Fi chip that connects it to the Internet, the New York Daily News reported.
The tray, which has 14 egg cups, each with a sensor on the bottom to determine whether there is currently an egg there, wirelessly sends the information to your smartphone.
The information is then sent to the corresponding WINK app so you can access it on your smartphone and decide if you need to buy more eggs.
The gadget is battery-powered and it also has built-in LED lights that identify the oldest egg.
According to Mind Of The Geek, the product may be available for as little as 14dollars, but the website is still doing market research to find how much people will be willing to pay for the device.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?