Now, bed with sensors that finds out how well you sleep
A British startup company has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund its latest innovation: a bed scale and tracker.
Genetrainer has developed a new concept that features sensors being placed under the legs of a bed that track your movements throughout the night, the New York Daily News reported.
The device, called Bed Scales , is capable of sensing your sleep cycle, measure your weight fluctuations while you`re asleep, and wake you up during a period of light sleep so that the feeling of grogginess is not there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan