Now, car monitoring device that can also talk to Facebook
New York: Scientists have developed a new plug-in device, dubbed `Zubie`, which not only tracks a car`s condition and location, but also lets the owner share that information on Facebook.
According to the New York Times, the hardware side of Zubie is a Fig Newton-size "key" that plugs into a car`s OBD-II diagnostics port.
The 99.95 dollars worth Zubie unit also has a GPS receiver and a cellular data connection.
Drivers can access information about their cars using a Zubie app for iPhone or Android devices.
The car`s location can be shared automatically by setting up groups that will be notified of your whereabouts, a useful feature for families.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know