Now, car monitoring device that can also talk to Facebook
New York: Scientists have developed a new plug-in device, dubbed `Zubie`, which not only tracks a car`s condition and location, but also lets the owner share that information on Facebook.
According to the New York Times, the hardware side of Zubie is a Fig Newton-size "key" that plugs into a car`s OBD-II diagnostics port.
The 99.95 dollars worth Zubie unit also has a GPS receiver and a cellular data connection.
Drivers can access information about their cars using a Zubie app for iPhone or Android devices.
The car`s location can be shared automatically by setting up groups that will be notified of your whereabouts, a useful feature for families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'