Now, car monitoring device that can also talk to Facebook
New York: Scientists have developed a new plug-in device, dubbed `Zubie`, which not only tracks a car`s condition and location, but also lets the owner share that information on Facebook.
According to the New York Times, the hardware side of Zubie is a Fig Newton-size "key" that plugs into a car`s OBD-II diagnostics port.
The 99.95 dollars worth Zubie unit also has a GPS receiver and a cellular data connection.
Drivers can access information about their cars using a Zubie app for iPhone or Android devices.
The car`s location can be shared automatically by setting up groups that will be notified of your whereabouts, a useful feature for families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi