Now, car that shrinks into half to squeeze into tight parking slots!
Washington: Researchers have created a prototype car which can fold in half with just the press of a button on the driver`s smartphone.
In-Soo Suh , an associate professor of the Graduate School for Green Transportation at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology ( KAIST), has named the smart car the Armadillo-T.
After the vehicle is parked, a stabilizing wheel comes out from underneath, followed by the back of the car curling forwards and upwards. The car is able to shrink itself down to just under five-and-a-half feet, ABC News reported.
Suh and his co-workers also placed cameras in place of side view mirrors for reducing space blind spots by providing a more comprehensive side view.
A driver can also partly control the car by their smartphone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'