Now carry television in your pocket
Mumbai: Tata Sky, one of the leading direct-to-home service providers in the country, has announced the launch of "Everywhere TV", which will allow subscribers to enjoy their favourite TV channels and movies-on-demand anytime, anywhere.
Available to Tata Sky subscribers, the service can be availed by downloading Tata Sky`s Mobile app from the Apple and Android stores, said a statement.
"Our research has shown that lifestyles are getting busier in today`s day and age. Everyday people spend hours in transit or waiting. Today, over 60 percent of the (Tata Sky) population use internet to view videos on their smart phones and tablets either at home or at office," said Vikram Mehra, chief commercial officer, Tata Sky.
"Everywhere TV is a unique service for all those valued subscribers who want to keep in touch with their favourite shows, programmes and channels that they have subscribed on Tata Sky even when they are on move through their mobile handsets," he added.
The subscribers of Everywhere TV service will have to pay Rs.60 per month and can avail of 50 TV channels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat
- PM Modi launches Smart City projects in Pune, calls it "People's Mission"
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Naman Ojha named India A captain for series in Australia