Now carry television in your pocket
Mumbai: Tata Sky, one of the leading direct-to-home service providers in the country, has announced the launch of "Everywhere TV", which will allow subscribers to enjoy their favourite TV channels and movies-on-demand anytime, anywhere.
Available to Tata Sky subscribers, the service can be availed by downloading Tata Sky`s Mobile app from the Apple and Android stores, said a statement.
"Our research has shown that lifestyles are getting busier in today`s day and age. Everyday people spend hours in transit or waiting. Today, over 60 percent of the (Tata Sky) population use internet to view videos on their smart phones and tablets either at home or at office," said Vikram Mehra, chief commercial officer, Tata Sky.
"Everywhere TV is a unique service for all those valued subscribers who want to keep in touch with their favourite shows, programmes and channels that they have subscribed on Tata Sky even when they are on move through their mobile handsets," he added.
The subscribers of Everywhere TV service will have to pay Rs.60 per month and can avail of 50 TV channels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui