Now, charge your Galaxy Note 3 with wireless-charging cover!
Washington: A new wireless-charging cover lets Galaxy Note 3 owners charge their device via a Qi-compatible charging pad.
The Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover encases the phablet device in polyurethane leather for protection as well as charging.
According to Cnet, when the cover is open, a user can access the entire touch screen, and when close they can still see the date and time on the home screen and swipe to other screen and menus.
The notifications and other alerts also pop up without the need to open the case.
The report said that users can just swap the phone`s current battery cover with the wireless charging flip cover and place it on any Qi-compatible charging pad to charge the battery without any cable hassle.
The case is available in both black and white, and is priced at 70 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!