Now, charge your Galaxy Note 3 with wireless-charging cover!
Washington: A new wireless-charging cover lets Galaxy Note 3 owners charge their device via a Qi-compatible charging pad.
The Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover encases the phablet device in polyurethane leather for protection as well as charging.
According to Cnet, when the cover is open, a user can access the entire touch screen, and when close they can still see the date and time on the home screen and swipe to other screen and menus.
The notifications and other alerts also pop up without the need to open the case.
The report said that users can just swap the phone`s current battery cover with the wireless charging flip cover and place it on any Qi-compatible charging pad to charge the battery without any cable hassle.
The case is available in both black and white, and is priced at 70 dollars.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai