Now, charge your Galaxy Note 3 with wireless-charging cover!
Washington: A new wireless-charging cover lets Galaxy Note 3 owners charge their device via a Qi-compatible charging pad.
The Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover encases the phablet device in polyurethane leather for protection as well as charging.
According to Cnet, when the cover is open, a user can access the entire touch screen, and when close they can still see the date and time on the home screen and swipe to other screen and menus.
The notifications and other alerts also pop up without the need to open the case.
The report said that users can just swap the phone`s current battery cover with the wireless charging flip cover and place it on any Qi-compatible charging pad to charge the battery without any cable hassle.
The case is available in both black and white, and is priced at 70 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters