Now, charge your mobile just by walking!
Washington: A new power generating device, called Genneo, has been developed that can charge electronic devices with human movement.
According to Mashable, the product turns human movement into power through a standard USB port for charging electronic devices, like smartphones, cameras and tablets.
Co-founder Blake Isaacs re-invented linear generators, which were earlier used in shaker flashlights, to produce enough energy for charging a mobile device.
The device comes with a pre-charging cable and with a standard USB connection on the other side.
The cable allows the user to plug in one end into Genneo and the other end into their mobile device.
The product comes in a sleek design that can be charged while walking, jumping or just putting it in one`s pocket before going for a hike, the report added.
The G4000 model offers up to one hour in talk time for every five hours it charges, while the G3000 model gives the same amount of talk time, but after seven hours of charging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi