Now, cure your baldness with new laser helmet
Washington: Worrying about your growing baldness ? Engineers at Apira Science claimed to have developed a laser helmet that can help balding people, unless they are totally hairless.
According to Mashable, the iGrow Helmet will jump-start hair growth using 566 nanometer lasers that will stimulate weak hair follicles with low-level laser therapy.
When you have a follicle that`s producing a hair shaft no matter how tiny and thin it is, the helmet will grow those hair shafts back over time, a rep from Apira Science said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!