Now, Elon Musk wants to build cars that can fly and swim
Zee Media Bureau
London: Founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk knows no bounds for the tech billionaire now wants to build a car that can fly.
Musk, who wants to revolutionise how we travel, told The Independent that he fancies not only flying car but confirmed that he will be building a submarine car.
The 42-year-old said that they will be making a submarine car, which can transition from being a submarine to a car that drives up on the beach.
His fascination for amphibious cars has been widely known ever since he bought James Bond`s famous dunkable Lotus Esprit from `The Spy Who Loved Me` for 988,000 dollars at auction.
Musk`s SpaceX shuttle has been carrying cargo from Earth to the International Space Station.
SpaceX recently unveiled its new spacecraft `Dragon V2`, which could carry astronauts to the ISS by 2017.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan