Now, Elon Musk wants to build cars that can fly and swim
Zee Media Bureau
London: Founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk knows no bounds for the tech billionaire now wants to build a car that can fly.
Musk, who wants to revolutionise how we travel, told The Independent that he fancies not only flying car but confirmed that he will be building a submarine car.
The 42-year-old said that they will be making a submarine car, which can transition from being a submarine to a car that drives up on the beach.
His fascination for amphibious cars has been widely known ever since he bought James Bond`s famous dunkable Lotus Esprit from `The Spy Who Loved Me` for 988,000 dollars at auction.
Musk`s SpaceX shuttle has been carrying cargo from Earth to the International Space Station.
SpaceX recently unveiled its new spacecraft `Dragon V2`, which could carry astronauts to the ISS by 2017.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'