Now, fashion-conscious smartwatch made especially for women!
Washington: Two women from Atlanta have reportedly addressed the ugly looking geeky smartwatch issue with a fashion-conscious alternative called MEMI.
The bracelet-like smart device is marketed as `made by women for women`, sans screen device, only alerts the user to important phone calls by silently vibrating on the wrist.
According to Mashable, the device uses an associated iOS app, and users can designate the device to only send an alert when specific people, send a call to the Bluetooth-connected smartphone.
The MEMI features a hidden USB charging dock and an embedded LED that users can press to confirm the device is working.
Priced at 150 dollars, the developers expect to ship the device to early adopters by August 2014, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof