Now, fashion-conscious smartwatch made especially for women!
Washington: Two women from Atlanta have reportedly addressed the ugly looking geeky smartwatch issue with a fashion-conscious alternative called MEMI.
The bracelet-like smart device is marketed as `made by women for women`, sans screen device, only alerts the user to important phone calls by silently vibrating on the wrist.
According to Mashable, the device uses an associated iOS app, and users can designate the device to only send an alert when specific people, send a call to the Bluetooth-connected smartphone.
The MEMI features a hidden USB charging dock and an embedded LED that users can press to confirm the device is working.
Priced at 150 dollars, the developers expect to ship the device to early adopters by August 2014, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter