Now, fashion-conscious smartwatch made especially for women!
Washington: Two women from Atlanta have reportedly addressed the ugly looking geeky smartwatch issue with a fashion-conscious alternative called MEMI.
The bracelet-like smart device is marketed as `made by women for women`, sans screen device, only alerts the user to important phone calls by silently vibrating on the wrist.
According to Mashable, the device uses an associated iOS app, and users can designate the device to only send an alert when specific people, send a call to the Bluetooth-connected smartphone.
The MEMI features a hidden USB charging dock and an embedded LED that users can press to confirm the device is working.
Priced at 150 dollars, the developers expect to ship the device to early adopters by August 2014, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!