Now, Google Glass turns tourist guide
Wellington: Google`s highly anticipated and controversial wearable computing device Google Glass has got another app in its list of exciting features which can allow the gadget to turn into a tour guide .
The app called ` Field Trip`, has been developed by Google-owned Niantic Labs and is currently made available to the 10,000 people who are part of the company`s ` Explorer team`.
According to Stuff.co.nz, the app, once given permission, tracks the wearer`s whereabouts so as to automatically deliver alerts and informational snapshots about the world around them.
The Google Glass is expected to roll out in the consumer market in early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok