Now, `hydrophobic nanotech` swim trunks that repel water, stains
Washington: Scientists have come up with Hydrophobic nanotech swim trunks that repel water and stains.
Frank Anthony swimwear`s swim shorts are cut in a classic fashion and have been tested rigorously to be able to withstand detergents, salt water, and chlorine, making it unique from other nanotechnology clothing.
Franky Shaw, CEO of Frank Anthony said that they have created a unique polyester blend that incorporates hydrophobic nanotechnology within the fabric, making it completely free of any hazardous effects topical nanotechnology coatings may possess.
The fabric`s nanotechnology prevents all water-based substances from absorption.
The shorts, which come in a variety of different colors and patterns, costs a 62 dollars for the fancy pants or 43 dollars for standard black or white.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- North Korea submarine missiles not ready until 2018: Experts