Now, `hydrophobic nanotech` swim trunks that repel water, stains
Washington: Scientists have come up with Hydrophobic nanotech swim trunks that repel water and stains.
Frank Anthony swimwear`s swim shorts are cut in a classic fashion and have been tested rigorously to be able to withstand detergents, salt water, and chlorine, making it unique from other nanotechnology clothing.
Franky Shaw, CEO of Frank Anthony said that they have created a unique polyester blend that incorporates hydrophobic nanotechnology within the fabric, making it completely free of any hazardous effects topical nanotechnology coatings may possess.
The fabric`s nanotechnology prevents all water-based substances from absorption.
The shorts, which come in a variety of different colors and patterns, costs a 62 dollars for the fancy pants or 43 dollars for standard black or white.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption