Now, `hydrophobic nanotech` swim trunks that repel water, stains
Washington: Scientists have come up with Hydrophobic nanotech swim trunks that repel water and stains.
Frank Anthony swimwear`s swim shorts are cut in a classic fashion and have been tested rigorously to be able to withstand detergents, salt water, and chlorine, making it unique from other nanotechnology clothing.
Franky Shaw, CEO of Frank Anthony said that they have created a unique polyester blend that incorporates hydrophobic nanotechnology within the fabric, making it completely free of any hazardous effects topical nanotechnology coatings may possess.
The fabric`s nanotechnology prevents all water-based substances from absorption.
The shorts, which come in a variety of different colors and patterns, costs a 62 dollars for the fancy pants or 43 dollars for standard black or white.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog