Now, `hydrophobic nanotech` swim trunks that repel water, stains
Washington: Scientists have come up with Hydrophobic nanotech swim trunks that repel water and stains.
Frank Anthony swimwear`s swim shorts are cut in a classic fashion and have been tested rigorously to be able to withstand detergents, salt water, and chlorine, making it unique from other nanotechnology clothing.
Franky Shaw, CEO of Frank Anthony said that they have created a unique polyester blend that incorporates hydrophobic nanotechnology within the fabric, making it completely free of any hazardous effects topical nanotechnology coatings may possess.
The fabric`s nanotechnology prevents all water-based substances from absorption.
The shorts, which come in a variety of different colors and patterns, costs a 62 dollars for the fancy pants or 43 dollars for standard black or white.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Is it fair to be told your car just turned scrap: Maruti chief RC Bhargava
- Department of Posts fails to pay tax, CBEC faults officials
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- GST Bill: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers on Tuesday