Now, iPhone case that holds your coffee cup while you text
London: A new iPhone case has been made that comes with a coffee cup holder, and makers of the unique casing believe that it will be a roaring success.
However, others think that it may be an accident waiting to happen.
Called UpperCup, the device allows on-the-go Apple addicts to text while precariously balancing a cup of hot liquid inches from their expensive phone, the Daily Mail reported.
The Uppercup phone holder slips around a hot takeaway cup enabling two handed texting while nursing the drink.
It is the brainchild of Amsterdam-based design firm Natwerk, which hopes to raise 15,000 pounds so that they can get the holder into production with a retail-price of 21 pounds.
Spokesman Kristian van Kuijk said: “We thought it would really be handy especially for people that text, Twitter or Facebook a lot while drinking coffee.”
It wouldn’t work if you use your phone for calling, but you won’t be needing two hands then either, van Kuijk said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss