Now, iPhone case that holds your coffee cup while you text
London: A new iPhone case has been made that comes with a coffee cup holder, and makers of the unique casing believe that it will be a roaring success.
However, others think that it may be an accident waiting to happen.
Called UpperCup, the device allows on-the-go Apple addicts to text while precariously balancing a cup of hot liquid inches from their expensive phone, the Daily Mail reported.
The Uppercup phone holder slips around a hot takeaway cup enabling two handed texting while nursing the drink.
It is the brainchild of Amsterdam-based design firm Natwerk, which hopes to raise 15,000 pounds so that they can get the holder into production with a retail-price of 21 pounds.
Spokesman Kristian van Kuijk said: “We thought it would really be handy especially for people that text, Twitter or Facebook a lot while drinking coffee.”
It wouldn’t work if you use your phone for calling, but you won’t be needing two hands then either, van Kuijk said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi