Now, make the perfect cup of tea in a vacuum
Washington: A high-tech tea brewing solution can now create the perfect cup of tea of your dreams.
Bkon`s upcoming Craft Brewer repeatedly infuses tea by sealing it in a vacuum, apparently allowing it to create the perfect glass in about a minute`s time, the Verge reported.
Bkon says that by drawing air out of the tea`s brewing chamber, the leaves will quickly and thoroughly release flavorful gases and particles into the surrounding water.
Its machine can perform several vacuum infusions over a single minute, and the timing and cycles can be changed based on what exactly you`re brewing.
Bkon says the machine can be used for brewing coffee and making infused cocktails too, though the machine is distinctly built around use with tea leaves.
The machine isn`t on sale just yet, but it`s been in testing at a small number of cafes for a little while now, including Starbucks` Teavana pilot store in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened