Now, make the perfect cup of tea in a vacuum
Washington: A high-tech tea brewing solution can now create the perfect cup of tea of your dreams.
Bkon`s upcoming Craft Brewer repeatedly infuses tea by sealing it in a vacuum, apparently allowing it to create the perfect glass in about a minute`s time, the Verge reported.
Bkon says that by drawing air out of the tea`s brewing chamber, the leaves will quickly and thoroughly release flavorful gases and particles into the surrounding water.
Its machine can perform several vacuum infusions over a single minute, and the timing and cycles can be changed based on what exactly you`re brewing.
Bkon says the machine can be used for brewing coffee and making infused cocktails too, though the machine is distinctly built around use with tea leaves.
The machine isn`t on sale just yet, but it`s been in testing at a small number of cafes for a little while now, including Starbucks` Teavana pilot store in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter