Now, make the perfect cup of tea in a vacuum
Washington: A high-tech tea brewing solution can now create the perfect cup of tea of your dreams.
Bkon`s upcoming Craft Brewer repeatedly infuses tea by sealing it in a vacuum, apparently allowing it to create the perfect glass in about a minute`s time, the Verge reported.
Bkon says that by drawing air out of the tea`s brewing chamber, the leaves will quickly and thoroughly release flavorful gases and particles into the surrounding water.
Its machine can perform several vacuum infusions over a single minute, and the timing and cycles can be changed based on what exactly you`re brewing.
Bkon says the machine can be used for brewing coffee and making infused cocktails too, though the machine is distinctly built around use with tea leaves.
The machine isn`t on sale just yet, but it`s been in testing at a small number of cafes for a little while now, including Starbucks` Teavana pilot store in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital