Now, parents controlled smartphone for kids
Washington: A new smartphone for kids, which can be controlled by parents, is set to be launched.
Techno Source and KD Interactive`s Kurio Kids Phone lets parents keep track of everything their children can do on a mobile device.
The phone allows parents to restrict the apps which kids can access, how much data that they use, monitor the location of their kid`s, even get notifications when their kid leaves a certain area, the Verge reported.
The phone features Kurio Genius Internet filtering system, which has different security levels, and auto -updates that let parents restrict websites that their kids have access to.
The Kurio Phone also allows parents to control whom their child can call and text, and also the content on the phone with a remote lock / erase feature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi