Now, print your `edible` face using world`s first 3D chocolate printer
London: Chocolate lovers now have something new to look forward to - getting a print of their face with the world`s first 3D chocolate printer that they can actually eat.
Choc Edge designs 3D a number of chocolate shapes, including replicas of human faces, Metro.co.uk reported.
Interested parties just have to send a picture along with 50 to 80 pounds and the 3D printer will assemble a chocolate model using instructions sent from a computer.
Owner of Choc Edge and University of Exeter lecturer, Dr Liang Hao , said that everyone loves chocolate so they tried to make it easy and accessible for mainstream consumers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know