Now, print your `edible` face using world`s first 3D chocolate printer
London: Chocolate lovers now have something new to look forward to - getting a print of their face with the world`s first 3D chocolate printer that they can actually eat.
Choc Edge designs 3D a number of chocolate shapes, including replicas of human faces, Metro.co.uk reported.
Interested parties just have to send a picture along with 50 to 80 pounds and the 3D printer will assemble a chocolate model using instructions sent from a computer.
Owner of Choc Edge and University of Exeter lecturer, Dr Liang Hao , said that everyone loves chocolate so they tried to make it easy and accessible for mainstream consumers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics