Now, print your `edible` face using world`s first 3D chocolate printer
London: Chocolate lovers now have something new to look forward to - getting a print of their face with the world`s first 3D chocolate printer that they can actually eat.
Choc Edge designs 3D a number of chocolate shapes, including replicas of human faces, Metro.co.uk reported.
Interested parties just have to send a picture along with 50 to 80 pounds and the 3D printer will assemble a chocolate model using instructions sent from a computer.
Owner of Choc Edge and University of Exeter lecturer, Dr Liang Hao , said that everyone loves chocolate so they tried to make it easy and accessible for mainstream consumers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out