Now, `reverse-microwave` gadget that can chill beer in secs
Melbourne: Scientists have invented a new gadget that can chill your drinks in a matter of seconds.
Known as V-Tex, the product is being billed as a "reverse-microwave", able to cool wine bottles and fizzy drinks from room temperature to four degrees in just 45 seconds, News.com.au reported.
The V-Tex uses a cooling vortex to chill the drinks, spinning the beverage around without disturbing the carbonation of fizzy drinks.
According to its makers, Enviro-Cool, who developed the product with the help of funding from the European Union, the gadget needs 80 percent less energy than standard drink chillers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM