Now, `reverse-microwave` gadget that can chill beer in secs
Melbourne: Scientists have invented a new gadget that can chill your drinks in a matter of seconds.
Known as V-Tex, the product is being billed as a "reverse-microwave", able to cool wine bottles and fizzy drinks from room temperature to four degrees in just 45 seconds, News.com.au reported.
The V-Tex uses a cooling vortex to chill the drinks, spinning the beverage around without disturbing the carbonation of fizzy drinks.
According to its makers, Enviro-Cool, who developed the product with the help of funding from the European Union, the gadget needs 80 percent less energy than standard drink chillers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China, Russia navies to hold drills in South China Sea: Beijing
- 2017 new Suzuki Swift sheds heavy camouflage! Check out the spy pics
- Two of Turkey's four-star generals resign a day after military cull: Report
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway opened for traffic
- North Korea 'Kim badges' found in South: Report