Now, `reverse-microwave` gadget that can chill beer in secs
Melbourne: Scientists have invented a new gadget that can chill your drinks in a matter of seconds.
Known as V-Tex, the product is being billed as a "reverse-microwave", able to cool wine bottles and fizzy drinks from room temperature to four degrees in just 45 seconds, News.com.au reported.
The V-Tex uses a cooling vortex to chill the drinks, spinning the beverage around without disturbing the carbonation of fizzy drinks.
According to its makers, Enviro-Cool, who developed the product with the help of funding from the European Union, the gadget needs 80 percent less energy than standard drink chillers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it