Now, robot that makes parking an easy affair
Washington: Parking has always been cumbersome, but a new technology has made it easy with a robot that will conveniently park your car at your desired location.
In Germany, Dusseldorf airport has recently started using this technology where travelers can drop their car at arrival level of the `parking plus` structure, CNN reported.
People can confirm if the car is vacant with one touch, and the valet robot nicknamed `Ray`, who also weighs the car for the standard weight of up to 3.31 tons, takes the car and parks it.
This entire system, which is in sync with the airport`s flight data system, also takes a note of the customer`s trip data with the database, and if there is any alteration in the timing the traveler, can alter the changes parking app which is compatible for iOS and android.
The charges for this convenient service provided at Dusseldorf range from 4 Euros per hour to 29 Euros per day.
Ray is an outcome of Serva Transport in the Bavarian town of Grabenstatt.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!