Now, robot that makes parking an easy affair
Washington: Parking has always been cumbersome, but a new technology has made it easy with a robot that will conveniently park your car at your desired location.
In Germany, Dusseldorf airport has recently started using this technology where travelers can drop their car at arrival level of the `parking plus` structure, CNN reported.
People can confirm if the car is vacant with one touch, and the valet robot nicknamed `Ray`, who also weighs the car for the standard weight of up to 3.31 tons, takes the car and parks it.
This entire system, which is in sync with the airport`s flight data system, also takes a note of the customer`s trip data with the database, and if there is any alteration in the timing the traveler, can alter the changes parking app which is compatible for iOS and android.
The charges for this convenient service provided at Dusseldorf range from 4 Euros per hour to 29 Euros per day.
Ray is an outcome of Serva Transport in the Bavarian town of Grabenstatt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city