Now, smart pen that alerts you about grammar mistake
London: A German company has designed a vibrating pen that is capable of picking errors in spelling or letter formation in real-time, by delivering a warning vibration to the writer`s hand.
Users can choose between two functions that are Calligraphy Mode - pointing out flaws of form and legibility or Orthography Mode - detecting orthographic and grammatical mistakes, the Daily Mail reported.
Sensors built into the pen, which is at the prototype stage, detect variations in the way in which letters are formed and vibrate immediately if an error is spotted.
According to their website Lernstift, creators Falk and Mandy Wolsky were inspired by their son`s early writing attempts.
It is hoped that the prompts will help kids learn write more accurately and quickly.
The creators will launch a crowdfunding project - financed by donations from the public - who support the concept behind the invention, during February, 2013 to raise money to develop and market the idea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH