Now, smart pen that alerts you about grammar mistake
London: A German company has designed a vibrating pen that is capable of picking errors in spelling or letter formation in real-time, by delivering a warning vibration to the writer`s hand.
Users can choose between two functions that are Calligraphy Mode - pointing out flaws of form and legibility or Orthography Mode - detecting orthographic and grammatical mistakes, the Daily Mail reported.
Sensors built into the pen, which is at the prototype stage, detect variations in the way in which letters are formed and vibrate immediately if an error is spotted.
According to their website Lernstift, creators Falk and Mandy Wolsky were inspired by their son`s early writing attempts.
It is hoped that the prompts will help kids learn write more accurately and quickly.
The creators will launch a crowdfunding project - financed by donations from the public - who support the concept behind the invention, during February, 2013 to raise money to develop and market the idea.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India