Now, smart pen that alerts you about grammar mistake
London: A German company has designed a vibrating pen that is capable of picking errors in spelling or letter formation in real-time, by delivering a warning vibration to the writer`s hand.
Users can choose between two functions that are Calligraphy Mode - pointing out flaws of form and legibility or Orthography Mode - detecting orthographic and grammatical mistakes, the Daily Mail reported.
Sensors built into the pen, which is at the prototype stage, detect variations in the way in which letters are formed and vibrate immediately if an error is spotted.
According to their website Lernstift, creators Falk and Mandy Wolsky were inspired by their son`s early writing attempts.
It is hoped that the prompts will help kids learn write more accurately and quickly.
The creators will launch a crowdfunding project - financed by donations from the public - who support the concept behind the invention, during February, 2013 to raise money to develop and market the idea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees