Now, soap made out of breast milk that can prevent nappy rash
London: An inventive mum in China has created soap made out of breast milk that is proving to be quite a hit.
The new mum hit upon the idea of using her breast milk for something other than feeding her baby after he refused to drink it.
Making soap out of it, she claims that the product can still be a benefit to newborns as it prevents nappy rash, the Daily Star reported.
The entrepreneur`s soap is shaped into teddy bears, fish and rabbits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported