Now, soap made out of breast milk that can prevent nappy rash
London: An inventive mum in China has created soap made out of breast milk that is proving to be quite a hit.
The new mum hit upon the idea of using her breast milk for something other than feeding her baby after he refused to drink it.
Making soap out of it, she claims that the product can still be a benefit to newborns as it prevents nappy rash, the Daily Star reported.
The entrepreneur`s soap is shaped into teddy bears, fish and rabbits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed