Now, soap made out of breast milk that can prevent nappy rash
London: An inventive mum in China has created soap made out of breast milk that is proving to be quite a hit.
The new mum hit upon the idea of using her breast milk for something other than feeding her baby after he refused to drink it.
Making soap out of it, she claims that the product can still be a benefit to newborns as it prevents nappy rash, the Daily Star reported.
The entrepreneur`s soap is shaped into teddy bears, fish and rabbits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions