Now, thank you note writing robots to save your time
Washington: A NYC-based company has designed an app for a writing robot that will pen down your "thank you" notes and save you from the time consuming and stressful formality.
While explaining the inspiration behind the firm`s handwriting robot on their website, Sonny Caberwal, the CEO of Bond Gifts, said that he has terrible handwriting, and he usually doesn`t have stationery readily available, and doesn`t even know how to create a wax seal.
According to the site, their new invention manually writes a 255-character message in cursive unlike the printer.
Rob Leuschke, a freelance font designer, told the publication that connective script fonts need to be carefully planned and thought out as there are always going to be inconsistencies in spacing them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact