Now, `wear your heart on your sleeves` with LED Mood-Sweater
Washington: A LED Mood-Sweater, that has been recently developed, will read human emotions by reflecting specific LED light colors onto the white fabric of a sweater.
The GER Mood Sweater, developed by San Francisco-based design firm `Sensoree`, contains a Galvanic Extimacy Responder which works on the similar lines as the lie detector test technology, Mashable reported.
The emotions will correspond to the five light colors, which are tranquil or zen teal, calm or relaxed blue, ruffled or excited magenta, nervous or in love red, and ecstatic or blissful light yellow.
Kristin Neidlinger, the founder and lead designer of Sensoree, said that instead of intelligent technology, they have created a `sensitive` or Sensoree technology that is intuitive, responsive and illuminates the senses.
Neidlinger added that with responsive clothing, people can animate their body and heighten intra-personal communication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing