Now, `wear your heart on your sleeves` with LED Mood-Sweater
Washington: A LED Mood-Sweater, that has been recently developed, will read human emotions by reflecting specific LED light colors onto the white fabric of a sweater.
The GER Mood Sweater, developed by San Francisco-based design firm `Sensoree`, contains a Galvanic Extimacy Responder which works on the similar lines as the lie detector test technology, Mashable reported.
The emotions will correspond to the five light colors, which are tranquil or zen teal, calm or relaxed blue, ruffled or excited magenta, nervous or in love red, and ecstatic or blissful light yellow.
Kristin Neidlinger, the founder and lead designer of Sensoree, said that instead of intelligent technology, they have created a `sensitive` or Sensoree technology that is intuitive, responsive and illuminates the senses.
Neidlinger added that with responsive clothing, people can animate their body and heighten intra-personal communication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre