Now, `wear your heart on your sleeves` with LED Mood-Sweater
Washington: A LED Mood-Sweater, that has been recently developed, will read human emotions by reflecting specific LED light colors onto the white fabric of a sweater.
The GER Mood Sweater, developed by San Francisco-based design firm `Sensoree`, contains a Galvanic Extimacy Responder which works on the similar lines as the lie detector test technology, Mashable reported.
The emotions will correspond to the five light colors, which are tranquil or zen teal, calm or relaxed blue, ruffled or excited magenta, nervous or in love red, and ecstatic or blissful light yellow.
Kristin Neidlinger, the founder and lead designer of Sensoree, said that instead of intelligent technology, they have created a `sensitive` or Sensoree technology that is intuitive, responsive and illuminates the senses.
Neidlinger added that with responsive clothing, people can animate their body and heighten intra-personal communication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara