Now, your car can order pizza for you
Sydney: In an innovative move, Dominos and Ford have jointly come up with a new in-car pizza ordering technology, which ensures that the pizza is delivered at your home by the time you reach.
Recently, Ford announced a new set of apps at CES and the Dominos app is one of its conventional innovations.
Ford`s Sync TM technology is basically a voice-activated system that includes features like hands-free music, audio text messages and medical assistance.
According to news.com.au, Ford vehicles, over 1.5 million, including Fiesta, Mustang, Edge, Explorer, Flex, F-150, Super Duty, Focus, E-Series and C-MAX hybrids come with Sync TM technology.
In order to avail the in-car pizza order service, one has to install Ford Sync AppLink in-car connectivity system and the Dominos mobile app in hisher Ford model vehicle.
The app makes it easier for customers to place their pizza orders sans much fuss by saving their favourite pizza flavours and meal combinations along with home address and payment information.
Terming it as one of the coolest innovations of recent times, Patrick Doyle, Domino`s Pizza president and CEO, expressed his joy following the tie up of Dominos with Ford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah