Physics teachers` body to launch online tournament in Sept
Jaipur: Indian Association of Physics Teachers is going to start an international online Physics tournament from next month for students between 15-19 years.
`Young Genius Physics Tournament`, which is being organised by the regional chapter of the body, will begin in September and will consist of five rounds, said Ashish Arora, General Secretary, IAPT Rajasthan.
Rajasthan University Vice Chancellor Prof Dev Swaroop launched the registration website at a function here.
"If students use resources available on Internet and organise their studies, they will not need any kind of coaching or external guidance to cope with their school education or to crack competitive examinations," he said.
Arora said the objective of the tournament is to make students realise the power of content on Internet and not to waste their time on activities like gaming.
Online registration will begin from tomorrow and will go on till September 15.
After round three, 100 students will be selected for the next two pen-and-paper rounds to be held in Jaipur.
Study material for preparation for the tournament are available on the organisation`s websites, said the tournament`s chairperson Prof Y K Vijay said.
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls