Polaroid camera with `built-in Instagram-like` filters `coming soon`
London: A Polaroid camera that allows that allows users to add Instagram filters is set to hit the market early next year.
The device, made by Italian company Socialmatic, will be able to print out its own photos as well as share digitally via social networks.
The camera will come with 3G and Wifi connectivity and 16GB of storage, but detailed specifications and a physical prototype have not been revealed yet, Sky News reports.
However, Socialmatic says the pictures "don`t represent the camera in any way" and the final design could be quite different.
The company said getting consent to use the Polaroid name had been a "long and difficult negotiation", but that it was now aiming to "create a small revolution in digital photography ".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference