Polaroid camera with `built-in Instagram-like` filters `coming soon`
London: A Polaroid camera that allows that allows users to add Instagram filters is set to hit the market early next year.
The device, made by Italian company Socialmatic, will be able to print out its own photos as well as share digitally via social networks.
The camera will come with 3G and Wifi connectivity and 16GB of storage, but detailed specifications and a physical prototype have not been revealed yet, Sky News reports.
However, Socialmatic says the pictures "don`t represent the camera in any way" and the final design could be quite different.
The company said getting consent to use the Polaroid name had been a "long and difficult negotiation", but that it was now aiming to "create a small revolution in digital photography ".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail