Polaroid camera with `built-in Instagram-like` filters `coming soon`
London: A Polaroid camera that allows that allows users to add Instagram filters is set to hit the market early next year.
The device, made by Italian company Socialmatic, will be able to print out its own photos as well as share digitally via social networks.
The camera will come with 3G and Wifi connectivity and 16GB of storage, but detailed specifications and a physical prototype have not been revealed yet, Sky News reports.
However, Socialmatic says the pictures "don`t represent the camera in any way" and the final design could be quite different.
The company said getting consent to use the Polaroid name had been a "long and difficult negotiation", but that it was now aiming to "create a small revolution in digital photography ".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress