Polaroid camera with `built-in Instagram-like` filters `coming soon`
London: A Polaroid camera that allows that allows users to add Instagram filters is set to hit the market early next year.
The device, made by Italian company Socialmatic, will be able to print out its own photos as well as share digitally via social networks.
The camera will come with 3G and Wifi connectivity and 16GB of storage, but detailed specifications and a physical prototype have not been revealed yet, Sky News reports.
However, Socialmatic says the pictures "don`t represent the camera in any way" and the final design could be quite different.
The company said getting consent to use the Polaroid name had been a "long and difficult negotiation", but that it was now aiming to "create a small revolution in digital photography ".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Vehicles near Ice House Police Station set on fire; Tamil Nadu govt to table bill on bull-taming sport at 5 pm
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog