President opens Annual Innovation Exhibition
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee Friday inaugurated the Annual Innovation Exhibition featuring innovative technologies at Rashtrapati Bhavan here, an official statement said.
Since 2010, the exhibition is being organised every year at the sports ground of the president estate by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF).
The exhibition features 41 innovative technologies, including seven from children, along with community knowledge-based herbal products for human, veterinary and plant health.
It also provides an opportunity to students, investors, entrepreneurs and designers to help take green grassroots innovations to the society.
The exhibition will be open to public March 7-13 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The NIF was set up by the Department of Science and Technology as India`s national initiative to support grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’