President opens Annual Innovation Exhibition
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee Friday inaugurated the Annual Innovation Exhibition featuring innovative technologies at Rashtrapati Bhavan here, an official statement said.
Since 2010, the exhibition is being organised every year at the sports ground of the president estate by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF).
The exhibition features 41 innovative technologies, including seven from children, along with community knowledge-based herbal products for human, veterinary and plant health.
It also provides an opportunity to students, investors, entrepreneurs and designers to help take green grassroots innovations to the society.
The exhibition will be open to public March 7-13 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The NIF was set up by the Department of Science and Technology as India`s national initiative to support grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report