President opens Annual Innovation Exhibition
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee Friday inaugurated the Annual Innovation Exhibition featuring innovative technologies at Rashtrapati Bhavan here, an official statement said.
Since 2010, the exhibition is being organised every year at the sports ground of the president estate by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF).
The exhibition features 41 innovative technologies, including seven from children, along with community knowledge-based herbal products for human, veterinary and plant health.
It also provides an opportunity to students, investors, entrepreneurs and designers to help take green grassroots innovations to the society.
The exhibition will be open to public March 7-13 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The NIF was set up by the Department of Science and Technology as India`s national initiative to support grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why