President opens Annual Innovation Exhibition
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee Friday inaugurated the Annual Innovation Exhibition featuring innovative technologies at Rashtrapati Bhavan here, an official statement said.
Since 2010, the exhibition is being organised every year at the sports ground of the president estate by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF).
The exhibition features 41 innovative technologies, including seven from children, along with community knowledge-based herbal products for human, veterinary and plant health.
It also provides an opportunity to students, investors, entrepreneurs and designers to help take green grassroots innovations to the society.
The exhibition will be open to public March 7-13 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The NIF was set up by the Department of Science and Technology as India`s national initiative to support grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda