Samsung begins testing `three-sided` display phone: Report
Washington: Tech giant Samsung has reportedly started testing the new three-sided display phone, which is likely to be unveiled by the end of this year.
Sources claim that the technology, which has been rumored for quite some time, could go into production by the end of this year.
According to CNET, a three-sided display phone just might be what Kim Hyeon Jun, executive manager at Samsung`s Wireless Business Division, had been foreshadowing during Samsung`s second-quarter earnings conference call.
Hyeon Jun, in the last conference, said that he cannot mention specifics but they are planning on unveiling an innovative large-screen flagship model, an attractive phone that takes advantage of cutting-edge materials.
The three-sided screen will utilize a plastic substrate that is reportedly limited in quantity and difficult to work with. If released by the end of this year, it will most likely be limited to Korean audiences, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video