Samsung begins testing `three-sided` display phone: Report
Washington: Tech giant Samsung has reportedly started testing the new three-sided display phone, which is likely to be unveiled by the end of this year.
Sources claim that the technology, which has been rumored for quite some time, could go into production by the end of this year.
According to CNET, a three-sided display phone just might be what Kim Hyeon Jun, executive manager at Samsung`s Wireless Business Division, had been foreshadowing during Samsung`s second-quarter earnings conference call.
Hyeon Jun, in the last conference, said that he cannot mention specifics but they are planning on unveiling an innovative large-screen flagship model, an attractive phone that takes advantage of cutting-edge materials.
The three-sided screen will utilize a plastic substrate that is reportedly limited in quantity and difficult to work with. If released by the end of this year, it will most likely be limited to Korean audiences, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog