Smartphone operated WiFi kettle lets you boil water for tea while in bed
Washington: World`s first WiFi kettle lets you boil tea water from your bed through a smartphone app.
The stainless steel 1.8 litre kettle is a product from Firebox.com and has a wireless-equipped base station.
By keeping the kettle and smartphone on the same network, using the app, you can not only turn on the kettle but also set the temperature.
The app also supports an alarm that enables the user to turn on the heat by hitting the snooze button.
The kettle, which has an auto shutoff with boil-dry protection feature, also has a setting that will keep it warm after it first heats up.
According to a website, the site that will exclusively sell the high-tech water heater, the iKettle will be available during the last week of November for 160.79 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions