Smartphone operated WiFi kettle lets you boil water for tea while in bed
Washington: World`s first WiFi kettle lets you boil tea water from your bed through a smartphone app.
The stainless steel 1.8 litre kettle is a product from Firebox.com and has a wireless-equipped base station.
By keeping the kettle and smartphone on the same network, using the app, you can not only turn on the kettle but also set the temperature.
The app also supports an alarm that enables the user to turn on the heat by hitting the snooze button.
The kettle, which has an auto shutoff with boil-dry protection feature, also has a setting that will keep it warm after it first heats up.
According to a website, the site that will exclusively sell the high-tech water heater, the iKettle will be available during the last week of November for 160.79 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred