Smartphone operated WiFi kettle lets you boil water for tea while in bed
Washington: World`s first WiFi kettle lets you boil tea water from your bed through a smartphone app.
The stainless steel 1.8 litre kettle is a product from Firebox.com and has a wireless-equipped base station.
By keeping the kettle and smartphone on the same network, using the app, you can not only turn on the kettle but also set the temperature.
The app also supports an alarm that enables the user to turn on the heat by hitting the snooze button.
The kettle, which has an auto shutoff with boil-dry protection feature, also has a setting that will keep it warm after it first heats up.
According to a website, the site that will exclusively sell the high-tech water heater, the iKettle will be available during the last week of November for 160.79 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary