Smartphone operated WiFi kettle lets you boil water for tea while in bed
Washington: World`s first WiFi kettle lets you boil tea water from your bed through a smartphone app.
The stainless steel 1.8 litre kettle is a product from Firebox.com and has a wireless-equipped base station.
By keeping the kettle and smartphone on the same network, using the app, you can not only turn on the kettle but also set the temperature.
The app also supports an alarm that enables the user to turn on the heat by hitting the snooze button.
The kettle, which has an auto shutoff with boil-dry protection feature, also has a setting that will keep it warm after it first heats up.
According to a website, the site that will exclusively sell the high-tech water heater, the iKettle will be available during the last week of November for 160.79 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO