Snapchat deleted photos` recovery possible
London: Snapchat, a popular app on Google`s Android used for sharing photographs, has a small glitch, which is, once a photograph is shared and after the viewing time of up to 10 seconds expires the photograph is deleted from Snapchat servers.
Utah based Decipher Forensics, now however, claims that Snapchat photos are recoverable and do not disappear forever.
Though the process takes hours to recover the deleted photos, only `right forensic tools` can help in retrieving the lost data. The recovering cost ranges between 300-500 dollars, reports BBC.
According to the report, Snapchat`s founder Evan Speigal said that 150 million photographs are shared every day on the app. He denied that teenagers use this service to share explicit content.
- UN chief appeals for re-launch of Syria ceasefire
- US panel wants Pak on list for religious freedom violations
- Two more days to put out forest fire in Uttarakhand, says Prakash Javadekar
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon