Snapchat deleted photos` recovery possible
London: Snapchat, a popular app on Google`s Android used for sharing photographs, has a small glitch, which is, once a photograph is shared and after the viewing time of up to 10 seconds expires the photograph is deleted from Snapchat servers.
Utah based Decipher Forensics, now however, claims that Snapchat photos are recoverable and do not disappear forever.
Though the process takes hours to recover the deleted photos, only `right forensic tools` can help in retrieving the lost data. The recovering cost ranges between 300-500 dollars, reports BBC.
According to the report, Snapchat`s founder Evan Speigal said that 150 million photographs are shared every day on the app. He denied that teenagers use this service to share explicit content.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley