Software to track students via SMS, e-mail
Thiruvananthapuram: An IT firm here have developed a software that provides instant information about students to parents via SMS and e-mail.
IT firm ThoughtRipples has developed the software called Gurusparsh, which will be used by 200 schools in Kerala.
ThoughtRipples` CEO Deepak Cherry George said Gurusparsh enables teachers and school authorities to send information about students` absence, class notifications and marks via SMS and e-mail to parents or guardians on their mobile phones.
"Up to a lakh transactional SMSes can be sent at a time via Gurusparsh. The software also comes in handy for drafting examination results and notifying parents about them," George said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir